Things Customers Wants in Field Service Management
There is nothing more damaging to a company’s brand reputation than poor customer service. In a hyper-connected world where competition is fierce, unhappy customers have multiple channels available to complain if things go wrong.
Positive customer experiences and continual customer engagement are now more critical than ever as a competitive differentiator.
Meeting rising customer expectations requires organizations and service leaders to shift their focus, empower their field service management teams, and offer services that deliver value for the customer.
Meeting an SLA is no-longer enough to keep customers, get them to spend more, or inspire them to refer new clients.
Today, customers know, demand and expect far more. They want products that self-diagnose, service on their terms and on their schedule, as well as clear communication and transparency through minimal interaction with the vendor. Customers want:
- Narrow service windows – so they can avoid wasting time waiting for a field service worker to arrive.
- The ability to self-serve through a variety of channels – easy appointment booking with a choice of available time slots.
- Transparent, simple multi-channel communications – anytime, anywhere, via their preferred device.
- Technicians with real-time access to all their information – making it easier to add value to a service visit.
- To get the job done right, first time – getting the right skilled technician to the right location, with the right customer insights and knowledge with the right tools to deliver a right first-time job.
- Real-time notifications and service updates – real-time tracking of a field service worker’s location.
- Evidence that you care – they want to be understood, valued and engaged in an ongoing conversation. They want you to ask for their feedback, show them that you want to both understand their problems and solve them.
To find out how FieldAx can help you take control of your business, sign up for a Test Drive now.