The 3-Facts Comparison of Field Service Management Software FieldAx
Mobility has now become an integral part of our lives. Mobile technology has created new opportunities to interact with customers and thus, it is imperative for service brands to capitalize on these engagement opportunities to grow their business.
Companies must think like customers and use mobile devices as a context rather than a channel to develop a strong bond with their customers and build long-term relationships. One of the best ways to do so is to opt for a field service management software. However, with so many options ranging from simple to complex, vetting vendors can be a difficult process. Examine the following points to help you compare and select the right Field Service Management (FSM) software FieldAx:
- Before you decide the budget for your software, you must understand the various pricing models.
- The cost of the software can depend on various factors like the number of users, the size of the company, price per field-worker, technical support and setup, customizations and deployment type.
- If you’re looking for simple automation processes like dispatch, the cost may be considerably low compared to the cost of customized systems.
- Your software can either be deployed on-premise, hosted as SaaS through a web browser or it can be a hybrid of the two.
- Small businesses looking for a new software or enterprises who want to upgrade their existing methods, SaaS is proving to be an attractive option.
- Consider factors like the total cost of ownership, integration with existing software, customization, data access, etc. to determine which option works best for you.
- Mobility is an important factor for the field service management industry. It improves communication and offers real-time analysis of work status, analyses technical skill-set and location to match the capability of the worker and the job type.
- It also helps reduce overhead costs related to paper processes and data entry. Overall, mobility can help in increasing productivity, shortening billing cycles and streamlining your workflow.
- Look for features like offline access, geolocation, etc. for a more advanced system.
- Start by identifying the pain points in your business at the onset before you start shopping for a field service management software to find the most suitable solution.