Create a User Login report (Classic):
- From the Reportstab, click New Report.
- Go to Select Report Type, select the Administrative Reportsfolder, then click
- Click Create.
- From the drop-down next to “Preview,” select Matrixas the Report Format.
- Drag the groupings you would like to use in your report, dropping the fields on the sections. Include the Login
- After selecting the Login Date field, use the drop-down menu on Login Dateand select Sort group ascending and group your dates by day (or any other period of time).
- If you have any numeric field that you want to add to your report, drop it into the body of the Matrix, and then select Sum, Average, Max, or Min.
- The sum is useful to see the total for this field by row or column. For example:Sum of active users or Sum of partner users.
- Select the filter Criteria you prefer. For the Standard Filters you can choose:
- View= Active Users
- Date field= Login Date
- Range= Last 7 days
- Login Status= Success (this filter is optional).
- Save and Run your report Successfully!