Can we create a custom button to send an email from Outlook? Yes. It is possible and Here’s how we did it. It’s pretty straight-forward, but took me longer than it should of. Hope this helps you out.
Enable Developer Tab
1. Open Outlook -> File -> Options -> Customize Ribbon -> Check the Developer Tab
1. Click on Developer Tab -> Click on Visual Basic Button
2. Double Click “Project1->Microsoft Outlook Objects->ThisOutlookSession”. Copy and Paste the following code into the code window.
Public Sub CcAndSend() Dim mail As Outlook.MailItem Set mail = Application.ActiveInspector.CurrentItem mail.cc = mail.cc & ";<enter your email here>" mail.Send End Sub Replace with the email that you want to Cc.
1. Open a New Email Message -> Right Click on Ribbon -> Select Customize Ribbon
2. On the right, Click ‘New Mail Message’
3. Click ‘New Group’
1. You should now see the button on your ribbon. Click it and make sure it Ccs and Sends.
We are the ISV Partners and Please reach us for custom development => www.merfantz.com