How to Create a Chatter Post Template for Approval in Salesforce
To create chatter post template follow the below steps,
- From Setup, enter Post Templates in the Quick Find box, and then click Post Templates.
- Click New Template.
- These approvals are for accounts, so select Account and click Next.
- Enter the name Account Approval Post Template, and describe it as A template for account approval request posts.
- Make this template the default for all account approval request posts by selecting Default.
- For Post Template Fields, move Account Number, Account Owner, and Description to the right column. If Account Name isn’t already in the Selected Fields column on the right, move it there, too.
- Click Save