Boost Efficiency in FieldAx with Remote FSM
In field service management [FSM] if the service sites are in remote locations. The time-tracking field crews and real-time updates are essential for field service organization working in client locations.
Asset monitoring and peer collaboration become more important when early identification and resolution of issues in remote location can result in huge dollar savings.
One smart way of handling this is to introduce a mobile field service management solution– which eliminates all the despairs of handling remote people, assets and processes.
Such mobile solutions help you manage your field service at ease by:
- enabling you to assign work to your field staff
- track the status of job assigned
- send alerts and notifications to technicians
- track the time spent on the road and at work, and
- get real time customer feedback on the task accomplished
All through a simple application installed in your mobile phone.
- Such mobile based service solutions can enable the field service management to submit business critical reports on status of job and assets by simply updating electronic documents via their mobile phone.
- Mobile field service management solutions can help achieve more than 15% savings in the costs, and improve revenues and customer loyalty.
- Implementing this approach could enable you establish a two-way communication and document exchange mechanism.
- On top of that, you can bill your customers sooner, without having to wait for your field staff to get back with a job completion document.
To find out how FieldAx can help you take control of your business, sign up for a Test Drive now.