What is the Storage Limits for Sandbox
A sandbox is a copy of your organization in a separate environment, you can use for a variety of purposes, such as testing and training.
The following limits apply to sandboxes.
- You can refresh or delete a full sandbox 29 days after you created or last refreshed it.
- You can refresh or delete a Partial Copy sandbox 5 days after you created or last refreshed it.
- You can refresh or delete a Developer or Developer Pro sandbox once per day.
- Enterprise Edition includes licenses for 25 Developer sandboxes and 1 Partial Copy sandbox.
- Performance Edition includes licenses for 1 full sandbox,5 Developer Pro sandboxes,100 Developer sandbox, and 1 Partial Copy sandbox.
- Unlimited Edition includes licenses for 1 full sandbox, 5 Developer Pro sandboxes, 100 Developer sandboxes and 1 Partial Copy sandbox.
- Professional Edition includes licenses for 10 Developer sandboxes. (Change sets aren’t available.)
- If you need licenses for more sandboxes, contact Salesforce to order sandboxes for your organization.
The following limits apply to Sandbox storage limits.
- Partial Copy sandboxes have a 5 GB of files and a 5 GB of data storage limit.
- Developer Pro sandboxes have a 1 GB of files and a 1 GB of data storage limit.
- Developer sandboxes have a 200 MB of files and a 200 MB of data storage limit.
- Full sandboxes have the same storage limit as your production organization.
- Sandboxes don’t send email notifications when storage limits are reached. However, if you reach the storage limit of your sandbox, you can’t save new data in your sandbox. To check your storage limits, from Setup, enter Storage Usage in the Quick Find box, then select Storage Usage in your sandbox.